Local channels gone?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Local channels gone?

tsunami2311
Costume Designer

I just noticed chanels CBS,NBC ABC,FOX,WB  and whole lot my local channels are all gone, is there some despute going on? they were all there yesterday

2,4,5,7,9,11 etc there gone

but the channels are still there just as the

None my timers are going to those channels nummbers they go to the 2,4,5,7,9,11

6 Replies

Re: Local channels gone?

Chadt4141
Casting Director
What is your zip code, and what orbitals are you receiving?

tsunami2311
Costume Designer

07035 , I wonder if me telling them we moving in few months  to nc and scheduling the dish move  caused this

All my other cvhannels are fine my local channel remaps to 2,4,5,7,9,11 etc are missing though

Chadt4141
Casting Director
If your address got changed in the system, and saved, then that is a possibility.

tsunami2311
Costume Designer

that is what happen they switch it over to 28409 locals which where the 630x  channels, I had to call them the canceled the work order , switch me back to my ny locals, then I resheudled workd order for move again and made sure the current locals stay ny locals,

It shouldnt of switch in first place according to guy I just talking too that and it wascause only it was only scheduled as june 10th cause it was farther out they could do, and that was just place holder to be change and needed cause actual move date isnt set yet, just know june is soonest. And this was done just to keep the moving setting free.

As of now have new schedule date  as jun 14th and locals are set as 07035 (ny) in the system according to the guy i talking to about makeing sure the new schedule dont mess with current locals.  i just need to switch to   28409 locals after the move it done.

You be surpised how much  issue that screw up cause for me,

tsunami2311
Costume Designer

and it happen again  and switch back NC locals, I had to call dish again to switch it back to  NY locals this time i just left the move schedule there,  if  happens again the switch back to NC locals I will cancel the move appointment and, till week before it is set and hope they still have free moving  of dish equpiment 

Schedule isnt even till jun 14 so why they move my locals  nc when more then month away is beyond me.

DISH Employee

Can you send us a private message with your account phone number and 4 digit security code so we can look into this?