Local channels and discounts.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Local channels and discounts.

Phillip2006
Extra
Why are we being charged $10 per month, but the local NBC station is unavailable. Also, I have been a timely paying customer for years with the same equipment for years. Why do new customers pay less for programming with brand new equipment than old customers? That seems very unfair and unwise. Maybe my local cable company or Direct TV will offer nice discounts instead of offer less service and continually raise my rates.

PS.
I tried the chat feature and they offered [b:3qj0i35i]MOD EDIT: Please refrain from posting account specific offers on the public forum[/b:3qj0i35i] for the disruption of the NBC affiliate. I have been a loyal customer for a long time, but that is actually insulting and really pushed me to get quotes from every competitor. People are cutting the cord and using streaming services every day, Dish should really take better care of their customers.
2 Replies

Re: Local channels and discounts.

Community Manager
Community Manager
Please send me a private message with your account number and four digit security code so we may review your account.

Re: Local channels and discounts.

Phillip2006
Extra
Chris S. wrote:
Please send me a private message with your account number and four digit security code so we may review your account.

I sent you a PM.