cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Local Fox sports

JonW
Extra
If we as customers want to change something or stop service it is a breech of contract. If Dish does it its okay. How is this? I got the package mostly for Baseball games and now Dish decided I didn't need it. Release us from our contract or at least offer some sort of discount. This is unacceptable Dish!
10 Replies

Re: Local Fox sports

drtlj
Extra

Are you kidding?  Dish and their pathetic service cares less about their customers than anyone associated with their business.  Low quality service/high prices!  Dipstick technical assistance agents online and on the phone.  

Chadt4141
Screen Writer
There is no breach of contract as this is covered explicitly in the contract. It is not a breach of contract for you to make changes, as long as it is within the terms of the contract. These are important details. The strongest recommendation would be to spend the 3 minutes it takes to read the contract. It can be found at Dish.com/legal

Bcvan
Extra

Agreed. Also signed up for dish for the baseball.   Either get it going now or refund us.

Chadt4141
Screen Writer
I am just trying to figure out. I am confused. The contract expressly states that any channel can be removed at anytime, including within a term commitment with no expectation to compensation. How come when that is enforced, so many people expect compensation? I am all for asking for it, but most posts are demanding it...

Dpro40
Audio Engineer

Bottom line it’s not up to you to determine how we’re suppose to feel about not getting what we pay for that Dish agreed to supply for a set sum of compensation. You seem to take it upon yourself to be an expert Arbitrator related to contractual law for Dish. You don’t speak for us who are frustrated. If your not affected by the loss of the channels then that’s great for you. Please allow other to be vent their frustrations. Your interjections are becoming increasingly annoying. 

Chadt4141
Screen Writer
They didn’t agree to carry a set sum. Now interestingly, the argument could be made about the package being the AT200... you know 200 channels... however they have that covered too. The AT200 package has about 240 channels in it.
You can feel however you may want, however what you actually agreed to is what I posted above, including agreeing to expect no compensation.

atech2001
Extra

take away the shopping channels and probably 90% of subsribers would be satisfied---then they  might have more money to deal with fox sports---I am guessing a lot of people are going to drop dish if local fox sports are not soon returned 

Chadt4141
Screen Writer
The shopping channels pay to be carried. Remove them and make no other changes, and the bill goes up. They subsidize the other programming.

lorikayeth
Extra

We came to DishTV expressly to watch our MN Twins! Now they are gone during their best season ever!! You'd better get these sports channels back or we are another customer who will go back to DirectTV or cable!!!!