cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Local Fox sports

calebb
Extra

I am using a fire tv with the dish anywhere app and can't find my local fox sports channel.  It is 418 normally, and 412-08 in HD but it not showing up on my guide on this tv at my office

14 Replies

Re: Local Fox sports

Roadijeff
Cinematographer

I noticed the same thing on my local Fox sports channel earlier this morning when trying to access it via Dish Anywhere.  I just checked and it is stil missing from the Guide, 9 hours later.

Did AT&T buy Fox and they're blocking it from Dish, like with HBO?

Chadt4141
Screen Writer
I am showing it on my guide on dA, however I show that it is blacked out in my area.

Roadijeff
Cinematographer

The problem is still there, just checked 5 minutes ago.   No Fox Sports channel shows up on the DISH Anywhere guide but it is there on the DISH guide on my TV.  I would post pics of the two screens but it will not let me.  Something about invalid HTML.  I tried hosting them both on Photobucket and Google Photos with the same result. I'll try posting a link to them.

Please fix this Fox Sports channel guide problem, DISH.

Guide on TV

Guide on DISH Anywhere

DISH Employee

Roadijeff, is the FOX Sports channel missing from the Guide on the DISH Anywhere website, the app, or both?

Roadijeff
Cinematographer

@JasmineD wrote:

Roadijeff, is the FOX Sports channel missing from the Guide on the DISH Anywhere website, the app, or both?

It's missing on the DISH Anywhere website Guide.  I've never tried to use it via an app.  I just looked right before posting this repy and it is still missing.

DISH Employee

Ok. I would like to look further into this with you and see what is going on. Can you please send me a Private Message so I can pull up your equipment information to review?

kevinfl1959
Extra

My local sports channel, Sun Sports is advertising that I won't be able to watch my games starting Monday on Dish Networks ?  Come on Really ?  If I can't watch my basball games is that concidered a void in the contract that I have with dish so I can cut them off and go back to cable ?

Chadt4141
Screen Writer
It would not void the contract as this is covered explicitly in the contract.

DISH Employee

Hi, kevinfl1959! We are still in negotiations and do not understand why FOX Regional Sports Networks has chosen to involve our customers at this time. DISH's goal is to keep the FOX Regional Sports Networks available to our customers at a reasonable cost. For the most up-to-date information regarding our negotiations visit http://DISHpromise.com.