Less Channels, Still paying the same

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Less Channels, Still paying the same

jokho
Extra

First it was HBO, then Fox Sports North, and now all Fox and Fox Sports channels.  You keep taking away channels but yet keep charging your customers the same thing.  

4 Replies

Re: Less Channels, Still paying the same

Watermoon
Character Actor
Too bad Dish doesn't listen to their customers. Made a Bad choice switching! Lesson learned
Highlighted

Bchan
Costume Designer
Dish listens, but your 150 a month is not nearly as loud as the tens of thousands that fox is trying to get from dish

That's the thing, Dish says this is too keep costs low fo...

EricGus55
Extra

That's the thing, Dish says this is too keep costs low for the customer, but they don't offer to give back our money for what we lost.  If we are ever able to make contact, they sometimes offer a small credit (I was offered $10/month - roughly 5% off my monthly bill - which is an insult) They aren't currently paying for Fox Sports, but we keep paying Dish as if they are.  As long as they don't lose many customers, it doesn't hurt Dish, and may even make them some more money.  Anyways, what good are low costs if we don't get the product we want?

willygibb
Character Actor

FWIW - I have been sending emails to the following, customer retention, the CEO and the VP.  In order the email addresses are:  tunedintoyou@dish2.freshdesk.com, charlie.ergen@dishnetwork.com, kevin.covell@dishnetwork.com

I encourage everyone to write them repeatedly