LET US CHOOSE

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LET US CHOOSE

cshepp9
Extra
Just saying since Dish says they value their customers and that we have some of the best ideas...
Dish should let us choose what 50 channels we want in the flex pack! Of course excluding specialty channels like the movie channels. But let us choose 50 of our choice, then have add on packs like movie channels and sports. Kids and weather channels should not be in a pack as a specialty channel by the way...or locals man but i can let that slide. If Dish and other service providers alike want to stay in business with this fast modern world....they'll give the customers more reasonable choices! The streaming services are taking over! In my household of 4, we only watch 42 channels! No movie channels are included in those. Sports are, kids weather and locals. Most parents and even millennials say they don't watch many channels and are starting to stream! I'm currently looking into that as we speak. I took a moment to voice this since I last spoke with a representative...Don't choose for us, keep certain packages as specialities but not kids and weather...come on. That's a big part of your customer base! And locals probably...but think about this...Cable and satellite providers are on pace to extinction. I have liked dish for the most part, I like the DVR, but that's mostly it!!! And I've recently learned I can watch on my phone at any time now and is more convenient at times. Not through Dish... so take heed to this info. Thanks for your time reading, and I dearly hope someone with pull gets to read it as well. Have a great day! 😉👍🏻
1 Reply

Re: LET US CHOOSE

Chadt4141
Screen Writer
The reason that is not currently an option is because the channels contractually obligate which package their channels go in. Most channel owners refuse the a la carte model, as they owns lots of channels and get paid per subscriber not per viewer.