I want my local tv station bac

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want my local tv station bac

Swampfxkc
Extra
ABC carries our local programming and news. We are not happy about this. On our loCal CHaNNELS PAGE They Explain They ARE FREE signals and with all the dish channels we don't need or watch, our local sration is a must. Dish will not be anything we care to have of we cannot have our local news. We are very unhappy so far.
3 Replies

Re: I want my local tv station bac

Chadt41411
Casting Director
Local channels are only free if you use an OTA. Otherwise Dish, and all providers, must pay the channel to be able to offer it. Hearst wants more money, so any increase to Dish, is passed onto the customers. You are effectively asking Dish to charge you more money, and not just a little bit, but more than double what was charged before.

memor36
Extra
It is bad enough to not be getting any of my favorite channels but the insult to injury is to get a bill today. Not seeing any adjustment....does anyone know if that will happen? It is extremely inconvenient to lose these channels. Much longer and I may just end up cancelling anyways and going to Netflix.

Jimusa54
Extra
My ABC has been off the air for over a week. Dish does not want people to call so they put a notification on tv saying they are aware of the problem. Dish is the problem. They have other ABC feeds they can use. They are not fooling anyone!