Hbo

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hbo

Khh
Character Actor

This hbo issue has gone on long enough! Just negotiate to get it back! No more excuses! Your customers need to be your top priority. I don’t care whose fault it is! Dish is my preferred provider, so you need to fix this! I have invested in a complete dish rv system, so changing providers isn’t an option for me. 

25 Replies

Re: Hbo

Chadt4141
Screen Writer
They are negotiating.
Highlighted

NooNoo
Character Actor
Funny how it's ok for dish to raise their rates but if HBO wants to it's not acceptable

Chadt4141
Screen Writer
This has nothing to do with HBO raising their rates. There is no dispute, they can raise their rates as high as they want. It’s a premium channel. The argument is over them demanding that non hbo subscribers pay for HBO.

Lj
Extra
I don’t want to leave Dish. I love the Hopper. But if they don’t resolve this issue by Mid-March, I’m going to have to switch to Directv. Game Of Thrones is my favorite TV show of all-time. I have to be able to watch the final season live and in HD. My internet isn’t reliable enough for HBO Now to be an acceptable option.

DISH Employee

Game of Thrones is one of my favorites as well, Lj, so I completely get where you're coming from. Unfortunately, we currently do not have any updates to provide, but we are actively negotiating and are open to a fair deal for the restoration of HBO. Once an agreement is reached, HBO’s channels will be restored and available immediately.

Moose420
Extra

I just read that HBO is transmitting to Dish and that Dish is blocking.  Is that true?

DISH Employee

Hello Moose420! The fact is, only HBO can remove your access to their content.

jcgoldie
Extra

That's baloney.  Dish has cut off your access to HBO because they don't want to pay.  I am a 10 year subscriber to Dish and I will be calling direcTV next week.  Tired of the baloney.  You let your customers down dish network.  Shame on you.

DISH Employee

Hello jcgoldie. AT&T acquired Time Warner, the owner of HBO and Cinemax, in 2018. This acquisition was approved with no guidelines set ensuring that AT&T would “play fair” when negotiating with any cable or satellite TV provider.