HBO GONE! How much longer?????

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HBO GONE! How much longer?????

HSnyder1018
Character Actor

How much longer is this BS going to go on??? Hey Dish executives, you’re not going to win this one! Just pay them. YOU KNOW YOU WILL JUST PASS ON THE COST TO ALL OF US CUSTOMERS! I will wait a bit longer, then I’m off to Direct TV. Time to get this resolved. 

5 Replies

Re: HBO GONE! How much longer?????

Chadt4141
Screen Writer
It’s not about a price increase. It is about ATT demanding a minimum subscriber guarantee. I wouldn’t count on Dish backing down from that, as they know it would be unfair to charge customers who have no desire for a HBO, for HBO.

smedleyludlow
Character Actor

be thankful you are not dealing with ATT.  They are thieves. Last I heard they want Dish to pay for a predetermined number of people receiving HBO regardless of how many people actually are getting HBO.  This is extortion, pure and simple.  Besides, can't you get HBO on ROKU and some other outlets?

Chadt4141
Screen Writer
Close. They want a minimum subscriber guarantee... the difference is that they want paid for a minimum number of subscribers, whether they subscribe or not, and then want paid for each subscriber over that.

baldman1
Visual Engineer

And if they did pass along the price increase you'd be on here raising you know what about that.

tbfnyc
Extra
I don't have ROKU. I have DISH!
Resolve your differences or we are GONE