HBO Cinemax

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: HBO Cinemax

Conch007
Extra
Here is the problem. No tv provider or content maker should have any influence whatsoever as to what content I get in my home or how I get it there other than a monthly charge. If I’m willing to pay for it I get it that is alll. What dish and att have done with this childish maneuver has been to turn my appetite for either service from either company at all.i have news for dish. I am also an att customer that you are bitching. About. If att wants to give data away for free that’s their business not dishes if dish wants to provide cell service then get off the pot spend the money build the infrastructure and provide that service. Until that time comes quit acting like a child and either provide the services that your customers hired you for. Everyone know 99% of their customers don’t give a **bleep** about their regular Chanel’s we want premium content. I’m stuck with your base Chanel package because it is a requirement to add the premium services. If dish honestly cared about what it’s customers want then they would simply offered the premium channels as a standalone package. I also find it rediculous I just paid my monthly bill down to a zero balance and 4 days later your demanding another 17.00.

DISH Employee

I would be happy to review your billing with you, Conch007! Please Private Message me for further assistance. 

You can view step-by-step instructions on how to send a PM here: https://communities.dish.com/t5/Communities-101/How-To-Send-a-Private-Message/td-p/15039

tommyy2
Cinematographer

@Conch007 wrote:
Here is the problem. No tv provider or content maker should have any influence whatsoever as to what content I get in my home or how I get it there other than a monthly charge. If I’m willing to pay for it I get it that is alll. What dish and att have done with this childish maneuver has been to turn my appetite for either service from either company at all.i have news for dish. I am also an att customer that you are bitching. About. If att wants to give data away for free that’s their business not dishes if dish wants to provide cell service then get off the pot spend the money build the infrastructure and provide that service. Until that time comes quit acting like a child and either provide the services that your customers hired you for. Everyone know 99% of their customers don’t give a **bleep** about their regular Chanel’s we want premium content. I’m stuck with your base Chanel package because it is a requirement to add the premium services. If dish honestly cared about what it’s customers want then they would simply offered the premium channels as a standalone package. I also find it rediculous I just paid my monthly bill down to a zero balance and 4 days later your demanding another 17.00.

" Everyone know 99% of their customers don’t give a **bleep** about their regular Chanel’s we want premium content."

That is probably the BIGGEST LIE I've heard in a very long time.  I don't know what point you are trying to make but when you come out with lies like that you lose all credability and just get ignored.

yes you do

Chadt4141
Screen Writer
Less than 20% of Dish customers subscribed to HBO previously, and less subscribed to Cinemax, so we know more than 80% of people care more about their regular channels. That can be proven through the SEC quickly and simply.

Uplander
Extra

As much as I mis HBO I think that this is absolute rubbish but I will just buy game of thrones on DVD at end of year Smiley Happy

slyfoxyK_01
Extra
Don't know how to get my thoughts onto one of these HBO Forums but I agree with all that are pissed about no HBO, cuz I am as well (due to a back issue I am a week late but DirectTV has the Time Warner contract now! Sucks but I think I gonna have to miss the first episode, and yes I've had it with Dish & I am gonna go with DirectTV. Bummer but I just don't understand why all the providers can't have HBO, I'd think time Warner would be making more money that way!

Chadt4141
Screen Writer
ATT owns Directv ATT also owns HBO/Cinemax. ATT is giving Dish the option to pay for HBO, but if Dish took their demands, it would be a death pill.