cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Guide issues - please post here

mmcl26554
Camera Crew
The guide is still intermittently inaccurate and timers don't fire when the guide is wrong. However, last evening a CSR (In Mexico City) told me I can force the guide to re-download anytime I want by simply putting the receiver in standby mode. That does not seem to work though. Is this incorrect information. Additionally several CSR's have told me there is a BIG update coming May 16 that is intended to fix all of the guide and timer related issues. Is this correct? Or, is it again incorrect information given out by an over zealous CSR which is par for the Dish course.
Michael

shspvr
Camera Crew
Dear Dish I'm just about at the end of my rope with you all and even seriously think about drop you all and going to your competitor after 4 mos of this and you all still can't get the EPG right.

DISH Employee
We are sorry to hear your frustration. However, we do have an ETA of 05/17 for a fix for this known issue. Our Tech Ops team will prioritize fixes based on the feedback they receive. In order to provide the best possible customer experience, feedback is absolutely necessary. If you have not yet had your account information forwarded for feedback to our Tech Ops team, may I please get a private message of your account/phone and 4 digit PIN to relay your feedback?

stile99
Cinematographer
KatyC wrote:
We are sorry to hear your frustration. However, we do have an ETA of 05/17 for a fix for this known issue.

Will DVR fees be credited for the time the guide has been unusable, resulting in missed recordings?

DISH Employee
We do understand your concern, and can review your account. You will, though, need to Private Message your account/phone and 4 digit PIN.

stile99
Cinematographer
KatyC wrote:
We do understand your concern, and can review your account. You will, though, need to Private Message your account/phone and 4 digit PIN.

I did that, for this very issue. To you. Sent: Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:11 am Title Rovi data is unviable. You responded that you submitted my information to your technical operations department.

DISH Employee
I do apologize as I do not see record of your private message of your account information. I If this would not be an inconvenience to you, could you please resend this for me to further assist you?

stile99
Cinematographer
KatyC wrote:
I do apologize as I do not see record of your private message of your account information. I If this would not be an inconvenience to you, could you please resend this for me to further assist you?

I just replied to your prior reply to the mentioned private message. I can't even begin to describe how disappointed I am to find there is no record of it on your end.

DISH Employee
I would still need to verify the account information. If any past information has been given to an agent, we do not have access to that private information. I do apologize. My offer to assist you is there, should you change your mind.

stile99
Cinematographer
KatyC wrote:
I would still need to verify the account information. If any past information has been given to an agent, we do not have access to that private information. I do apologize. My offer to assist you is there, should you change your mind.

I see that for some reason my response to your last PM was sent to me, instead of you. I will rectify this.