Get Fox Sports Back!!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get Fox Sports Back!!

Sdluddley
Character Actor
Dish! Bring back fox sports, i can’t help but feel you guys are giving a giant middle finger to your customers. It’s football season and I alike most of your other customers are huge sports fans. I can only speak for myself when I say if this situation isn’t resolved you will be losing a customer.
11 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Get Fox Sports Back!!

Rhyno42
Character Actor
If Fox sports is not back up after this weekend I will be cancelling my Dish after 20 some years and going to another provider.

Cerberus
Camera Crew

Not only are we getting screwed out of the fox sports channels. We're getting screwed out of the Big Ten channel! Why!? I am a huge collage football fan! And you are messing with my saturdays!
We got CBS back just in time for pro football. And now you are fighting with fox over money, even though we are still paying for these channels. There had better be a dicount on my bill for these missing channels. Or, I'm switching providers. I don't care if I am under contract.

@Sdluddley wrote:
Dish! Bring back fox sports, i can’t help but feel you guys are giving a giant middle finger to your customers. It’s football season and I alike most of your other customers are huge sports fans. I can only speak for myself when I say if this situation isn’t resolved you will be losing a customer.

Wilder
Camera Crew

I'm going to post this in a lot of threads, perhaps it will help speed things up wtih getting FOX back:

I went and did an online chat to complain about the removal of the FOX networks, and I demanded compensation. They offered me a paltry one-time $8 reduction on my current statement. I took it, because I don't want to pay for channels I'm not receiving. However, if everyone on these threads could do the same, it would add up to something DISH may have to pay attention to and perhaps speed things up in getting the channels back. Please go on online chat or call customer service to demand compensation. Thanks!

Bruce
Character Actor

This is ridiculous---first it was HBO now it is Fox and Fox sports---and I have seen no change in my bill---definetly time to look at Direct TV. It sure appears that Dish has little concern for its customers----all about the benjamins baby!

Chris1219
Character Actor

We also will be canceling if they do not get BTN & Fox sports channels back.  We have been a customer for over 27 years.  And believe me when I say there is really nothing on TV that I will miss if we cancel our subscription.  I really do need less TV anyways.

We will just go to another provider (just for my husband).  I probably spent money for channels I’m not watching anyways.

Chris

PWILHELM1
Character Actor

I will be checking out the other options today, for a tv provider. If BTN and Fox Sports isn't back my Monday, I'll be switching services.

Mysticlad
Extra

I have been a loyal Dish customer for over 15 years but this will be my final week.  I have had it with the constant channel dropping and the FOX dispute has made it clear to me that it is time to move!  How does Dish plan on staying in business when they keep alienating their best customers?  You are not the only provider in town and I have had it with the nickle and dime charges over the past few years like a service warranty monthy charge.   Your attitude towards your subscribers needs serious adjusting but keep losing more and more of us and see where that brings you!  Bring back FOX and others now or we are finished!  

Rsames12
Camera Crew

Another long time customer.....about to cancel Dish.....no concern for customers.  Dish won’t be around long if this continues. 

Cerberus
Camera Crew

I just talk to Dish. And all they gave me was $5.00 off of my bill for the next bill. for the time being that is. I told them, that if the channels are not back on the air by next month. I am switching to AT&T U-Verse. And I didn't care if I still had a contract with them or not. I'm on social security. There is nothing they can do to me. They have no way of collecting any money owed to them.

@Wilder wrote:

I'm going to post this in a lot of threads, perhaps it will help speed things up wtih getting FOX back:

I went and did an online chat to complain about the removal of the FOX networks, and I demanded compensation. They offered me a paltry one-time $8 reduction on my current statement. I took it, because I don't want to pay for channels I'm not receiving. However, if everyone on these threads could do the same, it would add up to something DISH may have to pay attention to and perhaps speed things up in getting the channels back. Please go on online chat or call customer service to demand compensation. Thanks!