cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

FoxSport1 & 2 and Fox Sports Rgl channels removed

Frankeml
Extra
I could handle not currently receiving Fox Sports SW, but wasn’t happy with it. Now that MLB postseason is about get started and college football is in the middle of the season, you have removed FoxSports1 & 2. I’m paying for packages to receive these channels and am not getting them. I am not happy and will be looking for alternative providers.
2 Replies

Re: FoxSport1 & 2 and Fox Sports Rgl channels removed

ScottStiers
Character Actor

Yes, this is getting ridiculous.  First we lost our local CBS channel for two months.  Then we lost regional Fox Sports so I now can't watch DBacks, Coyotes or Phx Suns.  Now we've lost FS1, FS2 and the local Fox channel.  So now I'll not be able to watch NASCAR or Az Cardinals.  The main reason I have any satellite service is for my local sports teams and now I can't watch ANY of them!  They are ALL gone!

The ONLY reason I haven't cancelled yet is I have a Dish Tailgaiter for our RV.  If I cancel DISH I will have a useless satellite system for the RV.  In fact, that's the main reason I switched to DISH 15 months ago;  it was the cheaper way to go in the RV.  Well, what good is it if I can't watch the channels I want?

They keep saying they are doing this to save us money.  I guess they are the ones saving money since they aren't paying FOX anything now!

I know a single person threatening to leave doesn't amount to a hill of beans, but DISH, IF I DON'T GET BACK ALL MY CHANNELS I WILL CANCEL!

Re: FoxSport1 & 2 and Fox Sports Rgl channels removed

astewart
Costume Designer

I'm cross posting this on every thread I can fine. I'm as upset at at a service provider as I've ever been. I spoke with some dumbass named Ashley on Chat that kept giving me the price of an OTA adapter, me telling her I did not want to pay for it. I have a perfectly functioning OTA antenna for weather issues. I just can't DVR with it. Dish Network is about the most worthless service provider I've seen. Maybe I'm the dumbass. I've stuck it out with them for 20 years.