Fox channel update

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Fox channel update

Extra
I should be watching the Penn State game in the next hour. What is Dish doing for customers paying for games but can't watch them????
7 Replies

Re: Fox channel update

astewart
Costume Designer

Nothing.

Yeah, I spoke with some dumbass named Ashley on Chat that kept givng me the price of an OTA adapter, me telling her I did not want to pay for it. I have a perfectly functing OTA antenna for weather issues. I just can't DVR with it. Dis Network is about the most worthless service provider I've seen. Maybe I'm the dumbass. I've stuck it out with them for 20 years.

Jsmiler
Extra
For $45 per month you can get all your locals, a lot of other stations, and all Fox sports stations right now and dump dish

Jsmiler
Extra
Sorry that's on Hulu

Gingey
Character Actor

I am watching Penn State on my FoxGo app. It appears that Fox unlocked that game   

Gingey
Character Actor

Should be FoxNow app

Sherry
Camera Crew

I think we all are Dumbasses for putting up with Dish and their BS!  Don't feel alone on this we all are in the same situation!  Who would want to hire an attorney and lose money trying to sue Dish?  I worked for attorney's for 25 year's and trust me they all get their money before the client's!

Sherry
Camera Crew

@astewart wrote:

Nothing.

Yeah, I spoke with some dumbass named Ashley on Chat that kept givng me the price of an OTA adapter, me telling her I did not want to pay for it. I have a perfectly functing OTA antenna for weather issues. I just can't DVR with it. Dis Network is about the most worthless service provider I've seen. Maybe I'm the dumbass. I've stuck it out with them for 20 years.

I think we all are Dumbasses for putting up with Dish and their BS!  Don't feel alone on this we all are in the same situation!  Who would want to hire an attorney and lose money trying to sue Dish?  I worked for attorney's for 25 year's and trust me they all get their money before the client's!