Fox Sports

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fox Sports

Msclayton
Extra
Your Multi-Sports Pack should be relabeled to Sports We Choose 4 You Package. I am so tired of paying an extra premium just to be told that what I want to watch isn't important enough. Loyal customers don't mean anything. My entire married life has been spent paying Dish monthly for my satellite services. My husband and I are avid Braves, Hawks, Steelers fans and Miami Hurricanes fans. Three quarters of what we watch in our home is sports. The message you are sending us is that we are not important to you.
4 Replies

Re: Fox Sports

DISH Employee

Hi, Msclayton! I completely understand how much these negotiations are impacting you and your family. We are currently experiencing a dispute with FOX Regional Sports Networks, currently owned by The Walt Disney Company. FOX Regional Sports Networks are asking for an unreasonable price increase, by asking subscribers to pay for channels that they may not receive. The fact is, only FOX Regional Sports Networks can choose to remove their content. DISH has made every attempt to extend the contract in an effort to quickly negotiate a fair, long-term deal for our customers, not one that puts customers in the middle again.

Highlighted

ltremblay
Extra

I could care less if you have a "dispute" internally with Fox Sports/Disney.  We pay you for a service and you aren't supplying the service.  So either give me a credit on invoice and waive the termination fee and I will go elsewhere.  Or anti up and pay the money to get the channels you promote you have and why we came to dish.

Pretty simple you have to pay to keep clients.  I could care less what they are charging you or if they are robbing you blind.   TOo many other options out there.  So pay money or lose clients up to Dish.

DISH Employee

I get where you are coming from, ltremblay. DISH would not own the channels we provide. DISH would re-air what the channel owners broadcast. Because of that, the residential agreement does state that channels are not guaranteed. Here is a link where you can find more information under section 4; subsection H: https://www.dish.com/downloads/legal/residential-agreement.pdf. I do hope that an agreement is reached soon, so you can continue to enjoy the programming. 

Irishawk31
Visual Engineer
Everyone please contact the FCC and file a complaint with them. It makes Dish have to respond not only to you in writing but the FCC as well. Make them work for OUR money they are taking from us for a service they are NO LONGER PROVIDING. They are playing GOD and telling us what is best for us all the while continuing to line their pockets so they can complete a merger buy out of some other company now that is NOT FAKE NEWS that is real. They are using us the paying customer for their profit. All the while not providing us with what WE signed up for. Just simply file a complaint and please do it today. Also contact your state representatives to Congress.