Fox Sports Southwest

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fox Sports Southwest

rickers
Extra

The lies and deception have got to stop. FIrst I lost HBO forever and now the Spurs games have started and here we are with no spurs games on TV> Yet i have recieved no compensation or even a remote idea of when the channel will be back. Blamming fox and taking no responsibilitiy is unacceptable. I was told when i renewed for another two years that i would have these channels to watch the spurs and was lied to. Listen to the calls. Check the tape. Do the right thin and let me out of my contract or get me my channel back. Throw HBO in there too. 

6 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Fox Sports Southwest

Chadt4141
Screen Writer
I strongly encourage reading your agreement. Mydish.com/legal. It covers each of those points in great detail. They also said months ago FSRSNs are unlikely to return.

DISH Employee

We believe in being transparent with our customers, which is why we created dishpromise.com. On the website, you can get the latest information on this negotiation, as well as send additional feedback, which is reviewed daily.

Starsfan
Extra
You took hbo you took mav tv you took fox sports southwest when are you going to take my bill down you forgot that part when is my stars games coming back this is total bs it’s funny to me that my directv at my other business that I have has not raised my rate but I still have all the channels I’ve been with dish since 2003 I’m telling you if I mis one more stars game I’m switching I’m done

Starsfan
Extra
I forgot to add I paid extra for all the nhl games which the stars games are all blacked out

Chadt4141
Screen Writer
The center ice is only for out of market games... it’s not for all games. If a game is in market on an RSN, it doesn’t matter if a provider carries that channel or not, they own the viewing rights.

DISH Employee

Starsfan, I know that sports blackouts can definitely be stressful, especially when you’re trying to watch your favorite team. Sometimes, the reasons behind these blackouts can be a little unclear, so I just wanted to offer some information about the situation. Sports blackouts can be caused by any number of reasons. The rights owners could blackout a game on a local channel if it is being carried by a regional or national network, a provider could have purchased exclusive rights to the broadcast, or anything along those lines. Unfortunately, DISH has very limited control over these blackouts. We would love to show our customers all the games that they care about, and definitely would show every game in its entirety if we could. However, blackouts do happen with every television provider, and sometimes there is not much that can be done about it. 

In regards to the FOX Sports Regional Networks, please send us a private message with your account number and security code so that we can review your options.