Fox Sports Midwest

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fox Sports Midwest

PepeLep
Visual Engineer

Get Fox Sports Midwest back now, DISH!!!!!! The Cardinals are in a playoff run and you are causing me to miss it. You don't have much time until you lose another customer. This is ridiculous! I pay a lot of money to be able to watch my Cardinal games. I won't wait long until I find another provider. Get it fixed. Now. 

Tags (1)
55 Replies

Re: Fox Sports Midwest

jsdvis
Costume Designer

i totally agree...we the customer are getting the shaft. The only place we can complain to is the one we pay the outrageous fee to watch television. I am so ready to change providers. I gave it a few days to resolve itself but I see no end in sight for this issue and the blackout of CBS in my region. So Monday I am going shopping for a new provider. Luckily I have complet ed my  24 month obligation. I really do like DISH and the features it offers but enough is enough with these carriage disputes that seem to go on forever when DISH is involved. 

Roadijeff
Cinematographer

I live in the St. Louis area and am used to watching the Cardinals on Fox Sports.  Yes, it has temporarily (?) been removed.  However, yesterday's game was shown on a different channel.  I believe it was something like 151.  Pull up the Guide and look around for a Cardinals game on a different channel than the 412 than we're used to watching.

PepeLep
Visual Engineer

Thanks. I found yesterday's game. Most of them are on FSM, though. Dish needs to fix this fast.

cdwillis
Camera Crew
Yes! Get our Cardinals back on tv! This is crazy! Settle it up and pay the people!

Babs
Character Actor
I want to watch the Cardinal games and want to have Fox Sports Midwest back. I won’t wait much longer. I’ve already tried the free trial of Hulu + Live TV so I can watch it. It would actually be cheaper in the long run to do it that way so Dish May be on it’s way out at my house!

DISH Employee

Periodically, DISH and its channel owners negotiate deals so that we may offer high-quality content at a fair value. We remain committed to the goal of providing channels at a reasonable cost. We're still in negotiations, and we are hopeful to not only reach an agreement, but a long-term agreement for our customers. We absolutely thank you for your patience during this time. 

Edfsn
Character Actor

I have been a customer for over 15 years and I’ve never in my life seen anything like this before I need fox sports network back this crap is not gonna fly with me I will change providers you need to get this deal done. My patience is running extremely thin this is ridiculous one of the main reasons I have a cable TV provider is so I can watch my cardinal home games we need to fix this now!

cjdstephenson
Character Actor

Looking for a new provider right now.  Regional sports is the main stream of our viewing.

DISH Employee

We would hate to lose you as a valued DISH customer. I will be glad to review your account for available options. Please send me a private message with your phone number and 4 digit security code.