Fox Sports Midwest

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Fox Sports Midwest

DISH Employee

Sports are the most expensive programming, and players’ salaries have increased in recent years. That money has to come from somewhere, which makes sports the most expensive part of your bill. DISH has made every attempt to extend the contract in an effort to quickly negotiate a fair, long-term deal for our customers, not one that puts customers in the middle again

Highlighted

Irishawk31
Visual Engineer
Everyone please contact the FCC and file a complaint with them. It makes Dish have to respond not only to you in writing but the FCC as well. Make them work for OUR money they are taking from us for a service they are NO LONGER PROVIDING. They are playing GOD and telling us what is best for us all the while continuing to line their pockets so they can complete a merger buy out of some other company now that is NOT FAKE NEWS that is real. They are using us the paying customer for their profit. All the while not providing us with what WE signed up for. Just simply file a complaint and please do it today. Also contact your state representatives to Congress.

Merrygirl
Character Actor

I can tell you what isn’t of good value on Dish.  I am paying $140/month in order to watch all the sports we love—football, baseball, motorsorts.  BUT, what I am actually paying for is tons of radio and religious channels that we NEVER would ever watch/listen and our sports has been removed!!!  If Fox Sports doesn’t get returned then this family is saying goodby to Dish.

calebb
Extra
What a lie. Satellite providers don’t care about their customers at all, they care only about the bottom dollar. They know that directv sucks too, so if you haven’t already went away from one of the two then they are probably your only two options

bluesfan
Extra

Ridiculous.  I just got Dish a few months ago and now this kills a large portion of the value of the service.

I could have just gone to Charter or Hulu and now that's where my recommendations and my next contract are probably going to go.  Get a deal done.  If you can't be profitable on your overall business, maybe the subscriber split for just the Fox Sports regional networks is not your only problem.

happyatwork925
Character Actor
According to Charles Bergen this is all untrue-DISH UNLIKELY to carry Fox Sports channels again-if I were not obligated under a two year agreement I would be GONE-an agreement which requires only ME to adhere to terms-DISH can do whatever they choose and I am held hostage to the agreement-talk about extortion/racketeering

cdwillis
Character Actor
Agree totally!! I’ll be away from Dish ASAP after this fiasco! Satellite better figure out people have all kinds of options now! Listening on the radio is not that handy but all we have. I’d get on here everyday and gripe to high heaven if I had the time! Dish, you really need to settle!!

dwt
Extra

So, since we aren't getting what we paid for, were getting refunded?  CORRECT??

DISH Employee

We know that this is a frustrating experience for our customers. I'd be pleased to review your account to see what offers are available in lieu of your missing channels. May you please provide me with your phone number,and security pin in a private message so that I may access your account?

dwt
Extra
Have no idea how to private message on here.