Fox Sports Midwest

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Fox Sports Midwest

Tiki4700
Extra

We were given an option by an employee and was given more sports channels in the 400’s free for a month...what a joke!  Sure the cardinal games came up on these channels but they were blacked out.   Also, you need to follow the quotes from Dish CEO...dish is not interested in keeping regional sports......not in their plan.   

DISH Employee

DISH has made every attempt to extend the contract in an effort to quickly negotiate a fair, long-term deal for our customers, not one that puts customers in the middle again.

We are still fighting to get these channels back as soon as we can. We recommend checking out DISHpromise.com to submit further feedback to DISH channel advocates who are the ones fighting on the front lines to restore these channels for you, as well as get in touch with your affected channel stations to let them know you have spoken to DISH already and you would like to see a resolution. We need your voice to help us get these channels back for you. 

PaulMO
Extra

Has there been any progress in talks?  I told my family that I was giving it through this past weekend to see progress.....If there is no progress toward reconciling their differences, I will begin searching my options for a new carrier.

Highlighted

Kme
Character Actor
Couldn’t agree more. Big series & no baseball. Told today you can watch on Mlb. No cause it’s blacked out. Started searching for new provider after almost 20 years.

mitchie4
Character Actor

Blah, blah, blah.  Tired of your scripted responses.  We pay for the channel; put it on.

Roadijeff
Visual Engineer

So, what's with all of the deleted replies?  Yeah, I still got them all via email. 

Has Dish resorted to censoring as well as blocking channels now?  None of the deleted replies contained profanity or hostility. Maybe it's time I started looking for a new subscriber.  Having been a customer for over 20 years I am well past my two-year agreement.

DISH Employee

We would be devastated to see you guys leave the Dish family! We know that missing your favorite channel is never fun and we are doing all that we can to get it back and at a fair rate for our Dish family. I would be more than happy to take a look at each of your accounts to see what options we might have available for you during this time. To access your account, please send me a private message.

Here is the steps on how to send a private message: https://communities.dish.com/t5/Communities-101/How-To-Send-a-Private-Message/td-p/15039

Merrygirl
Character Actor

All I have to say is DISH is going to lose LOTS of Ohio customers if this isn’t settled soon.  Right now most are watching Cleveland Indians and Cincinnati Reds on Hulu Plus and Fubo and it’s much cheaper.  In a couple of weeks football season starts and we will be missing Bengals, Browns and OSU Buckeyes as well as baseball World Series.  I can GUARANTEE you there will be a lot of Buckeye fans making a permanent switch and it will be well worth it! AND this also includes all of the B1G Conference Teams in PA, Oh, MI, IN, IL, IA, NE, MD, & NJ.  These are all hard core football states where we eat, breathe and sleep football

crouchk467
Extra

Everybody knows Dish swings towards the left and I bet they couldn't wait for the current contract to end so they could get rid of baseball and other sports which are 'of course' to conservative. They would NEVER pull Animal planet, CNN, or CBS from their lineup. Get our games back NOW or let us out of our 2 year contracts!!

louisrb
Extra

Your comment is not consistent with those that the Dish CEO made recently to investors. He essentially said that Fox Regional Sports was too expensive and not a good value for Dish customers. He also said that these stations would not likely return to Dish. Not sure how the CEO has determined what is a good value for customers but I would at least like some honest and consistent answers from Dish regarding these channels.