Fox News is gone

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fox News is gone

Juki
Character Actor
I don’t have Fox News listed on my subscribed or unsubscribed channels. I was able to watch something on Saturday on the app, but the app is now saying I’m unauthorized and to contact my provider. Is there an issue, was the channel eliminated? When I go to where it was, it goes to the next available and not to 205.
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Fox News is gone

Chadt4141
Supporting Role
Do you subscribe to the NewsPack?

View solution in original post

8 Replies

Chadt4141
Supporting Role
What programming package do you have?

Juki
Character Actor
Flex package

Chadt4141
Supporting Role
Do you subscribe to the NewsPack?

View solution in original post

Juki
Character Actor
Not that I’m aware of. Seems like it should come standard like the cnn channel. I’ll follow up with Dish customer service. Thanks for your help
Highlighted

peggyrh
Casting Director

FOX NEWS is not included in the Flex pkg, if you want it there's a separate News pkg for $12 which adds several channels.  If I remember right when you stream you get a certain amount of time for free then it requires logging in with your provider info so you will need to add the NEWS pack to your Flex to keep viewing it.

Juki
Character Actor
Thank you! I am surprised that it’s not automatic and I think accessing a show on the app once without issues is why I thought I had it. I’ll follow up with dish.

peggyrh
Casting Director

You can add any of the separate packages to Flex through your online account, don't even have to call Dish. 

News is $10 (cheaper than I thought) and if you have a Hopper 3 you can even add it right on the Hopper Menu - Manage Account.

Juki
Character Actor
Thank you!