Fox News in Flex Pack

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fox News in Flex Pack

DJstevenson
Extra

So I got laid off did the responsible thing downgraded to fewer channels to save money so the flex pack has all the news channels except Fox they want $10 more month to watch Fox I think I'll be switching carriers

4 Replies

Re: Fox News in Flex Pack

peggyrh
Associate Producer

Fox News has never been included in Flex.  Flex doesn't have "all the news channels except Fox", only has CNN, you need to add the News package to get the other news channels. If you have locals added then you get the local news - but that costs extra as well.

OPERA333
Extra

Fox News is #1 so agree with your question about Fox News. Perhapes the reason is Fox News is conservative and Marxist PC person makes it harder and more money to receive Fox at Dish.

DISH Employee

It is our contractual obligations to the channel owners that determine the channel line up in our packages and add-ons. It is the channel owners that tell us what package or add-on they want their channel to be in. 

Chadt4141
Casting Director
Nothing nefarious nor political. All channels are arranged contractually by the channel owners. You’d have to ask Fox why they do not want the Fox News channel in the Flex base package.