Flex Pack

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flex Pack

minnie67
Extra

I'm on the 2 year price lock, it's ending. So I looking at the flex pack, you may as well call it flex crap. I had to upgrade to the AT250 because I wanted Destination America. I see no options to add Destination America, or actualy customize a flex pack package. Am I wrong? Or is it smoke and mirrors... I would think you could a la cart. (3ABN), (ALMA), (BABY1), (BETG), (BETJM), (BETS), (BYUTV), I could keep going, but no point, you haven't listened. The flex pack offers channels quite frankly, you could get rid of period and not too many people would care. This is the main problem when you renegotiate with the broadcasters. They force you to take crap channels to get what you want. Flex pack would be a great concept if it really work, or am I missing something?.

Tags (2)
3 Replies

Re: Flex Pack

Chadt4141
Casting Director
Flex Pack is not a la carte. Going in thinking it is would be the first mistake. The Flex Pack allows you to build a package using mini bundles. It’s modtly effective with 1 or 2 packs. Beyond that, you’re likely better off using a traditional subsidized package. The Flex Pack is not for everyone, but has offered the opportunity to many to save a lot of money. Ask @Peggy when she pokes her head in.

minnie67
Extra

My point exactly. I wasn't expecting a la cart, I came in with no expectations. I just didn't think to see a base package my dog wouldn't even watch. They need the a la cart theory. I can count on 2 hands how many channels I watch religously. GAC and GEM sure aren't on that list. An antenna and streaming are sure looking like a good alternitive. Fear the day  when your local broadcasters smarten up and provide streams. After all, you'd still have to watch the commericals.

Chadt4141
Casting Director
CBS already does that. They charge $6.99 and offer no sports.