cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

FOX SPORTS MIDWEST - MAKE IT HAPPEN

Dbeatty64
Camera Crew
Dish you don’t have much longer and you’re about to lose another customer. I can suffer not being able to see the Cardinals, but when you start cutting me off from watching the Stanley Cup Champions next month, we will have issues. I am already shopping around. I hope your CEO pulls his head out of his **bleep**.
8 Replies

Re: FOX SPORTS MIDWEST - MAKE IT HAPPEN

Dbeatty64
Camera Crew
Oh, and just for the record - that little side deal you’ve tried to make with me...Fox Sports Go..well it doesn’t work either. It crashes out and I can’t stream **bleep** on there. Please negotiate and be done with it.
Sincerely, a pissed off loyal customer who actually likes Dish.

Tillie
Camera Crew
I agree!! I am so mad!
This is ridiculous! I am canceling as soon as my contract is up I have 2 more weeks

Well-well-well
Character Actor

Sorry to know that the OKC Thunder games I have been waiting all summer to view may not be there over a few dollars per subscriber.  But, rest assured, I will change network providers ASAP. I will not be missing my NBA Bball. 

DISH Employee

We are still fighting to get these channels back as soon as we can. We recommend checking out DISHpromise.com to submit further feedback to DISH channel advocates who are the ones fighting to restore these channels for you, as well as get in touch with your affected channel stations to let them know you have spoken to DISH already and you would like to see a resolution. We need your voice to help us get these channels back for you.

JERBER
Character Actor

Stop the BS and give us back the channels we are paying for. I know Dish is not paying a single pennyto FOX Midwest during these negociations, but you so nicely continue to charge us for a service that yoyu are not providing. I think a class action lawsuit is in order, as you did the same thing with CBS. I'm a 25 year plus DISH customer and have had enough.

DISH Employee

We are always happy to review accounts to see how we can help to alleviate the stress of missing these channels. Could you please send me your phone number and 4 digit security code in a private message so we can take a look at that?

keith1
Camera Crew

I feel you brother. Just two weeks ago I was online looking at Dishes channel package lineups and FSMW was included. Yesterday I had Dish installed and was searching for FSMW and learned that Dish and some of the Fox Regional Sports are in a contract dispute and unavailable. Dish should have updated their channel lineup, but they chose not too and suckered a new customer in. Had I known I wasn't getting FSMW, I never would have had Dish installed. Maybe I should have kept Direct TV because at the very least they have FSMW where I can watch my Cardinals and Blues. Dish just stuck a dagger in my heart. I could care less about any other TV programming. I watched the Blues and Cardinals year round because of their scheduling, and now may not get to watch either one. 

Keith.

Wilder
Camera Crew

I'm going to post this in a lot of threads, perhaps it will help speed things up wtih getting FOX back:

I went and did an online chat to complain about the removal of the FOX networks, and I demanded compensation. They offered me a paltry one-time $8 reduction on my current statement. I took it, because I don't want to pay for channels I'm not receiving. However, if everyone on these threads could do the same, it would add up to something DISH may have to pay attention to and perhaps speed things up in getting the channels back. Please go on online chat or call customer service to demand compensation. Thanks!