FOX NEWS GO

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: FOX NEWS GO

Bjbentley
Extra
Dish does not participate with Fox to allow anyone to Stream. One of you is Streaming? How? Dish us not one of the choices. I was told they have no agreement with them to allow.

Chadt4141
Supporting Role
You can stream Fox News through Dish Anywhere... the app and the website. The limitations presented in this thread are one offs, that still do not justify paying more for it.

bergs76
Extra

If you want to watch it on a computer that you can't download the app, then you can't watch Fox News Go. 

DISH Employee

At this time, we do not have the rights to stream through the FOX NEWS GO. We appreciate everyone's feedback and I will be sure to submit this to our programming team! Currently, you are able to watch Fox News through the DISH Anywhere App that you may download on your smart phone or tablet. In addition to this, you may also view Live TV through Dishanywhere.com, as long as you have a Sling compatible receiver connected to Internet. 

Chadt4141
Supporting Role
Sounds like you need to talk to your job about getting administrator rights to download the player... that is a restriction on your end, not Dish’s.

NavyVet99
Extra

It is now available via PC and/or Phone App.  I've been trying every couple of days.  I was going through a lot of data streaming from the hopper, so I'm glad I can now stream directly from FNC!!

jburd
Camera Crew

Five months later and apparently still nothing?  What happened when you submitted this to your programming 'team'  What was the response?  Or are they 'taking it under advisement'

Chadt4141
Supporting Role
I would reread the post directly above yours.