FOX NEWS GO

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FOX NEWS GO

tnduck
Extra
Why won't you offer Fox News GO? I would gladly drop many other channels I don't care about to be able to watch Fox News Go.
Tags (3)
17 Replies

Re: FOX NEWS GO

stile99
Cinematographer
How much are you willing to pay?

Chadt41411
Casting Director
Because you can watch Fox News live on Dish Anywhere.

rparkerinc
Character Actor
Almost all other dish and cable company s participate with FOX NEWS GO. I know you can use Dish Anywhere to get fox. Problem is, my wife wants to watch Fox News when she is at work. (2) people cannot watch Fox News on Dish Anywhere at the same time in 2 different locations. I pay good money to Dish. I don't like they refuse to participate with Fox News Go. I have had Dish for over 13 years. I am thinking about changing to U Verse.

Chadt41411
Casting Director

For the small few who can't, doesn't make sense to pay more for it.

HICKERSM1
Character Actor

How can you increase our prices when you don't have FOX news like cable and Direct TV.......you want to charge us $10/month to get FOx news.......cancel the fake news channels like CNN as we don't want it or give us the option but don't increase our pricing!

Chadt4141
Casting Director
Dish does have Fox News. Channel 205.

rparkerinc
Character Actor

Not if your wife or husband is already watching something at there office. Get rid of CNN and let me watch Fox. I know you have more of your subscribers watching Fox than watch CNN. Put my money you are charging me for CNN towards Fox News Go! Just sayn.

Chadt4141
Casting Director
This is not an a la carte situation. You don’t get to not pay one for the other. That said, the different contracts will stipulate which packageschannels go in. The channel owner is the one that decides. Fox News charged significantly more than CNN. Last numbers I saw was about $0.45 for CNN and over $1.50 for Fox News. That’s without FNGo. And again, this would satisfy a small number of people, while infuriating more when they see their bill increase. Already so many people coming mplaining about the current increase.

endolane
Extra

Get rid of some of the bull channels we are currently paying for.