cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

El Ray

Clarence
Extra

I loved el ray and HBO, both has been taken off. I pay almost 200 a month for you're service during that time I have constantly either lost channels or have had the channel switched without my knowledge. Cinemax got taken off of my package without my knowledge or my concent I didn't complain because I needed my bill lowered anyways but this with HBO and Univision is the final straw. I already know why its going on and to be completely honest I still don't care. I am a loyal DISH customer and I demand what I have paid for get this with HBO and Univision fixed or I will be finding another satilite provider.

3 Replies

Re: El Ray

Chadt4141
Screen Writer
Univision channels are not likely to ever return.

HBO and Cinemax are currently actively being negotiated. It could come back in 5 minutes, 5 years, or gone permently. Nobody can give you a better answer on if it when...

Dish and Univision are suing one another in a major lawsuit that likely will drag on for years... both companies heads have made the same statement about it not likely ever returning, including El rey.

Clarence
Extra

I get that but as a customer it makes me mad not getting what I paid for. This is why so many people are cord cutting.

DISH Employee

While we work to reach a mutually beneficial agreement with HBO for the restoration of their channels, you will not be charged. HBO will be reflected as $0.00 on your bill.