Don't block my Altitude Sports

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Don't block my Altitude Sports

DISH Employee

We would be sad to see you leave the DISH family. We are always happy to look into opportunities to help improve your experience with DISH. Feel free to send us a private message with your phone/account number and your 4-digit security code. 

The steps to send a private message are: 

1. Select the envelope in the top right corner of the page (it will be next to your avatar).

2. Once on the 'Private Messages' page, select 'New Message'.

3. In the 'Send To' field, type in the name of the user you would like to send a private message to.  Once you start typing a name, suggestions will auto populate.

4.  Once you compose your message, select 'Send Message' at the bottom of the page.

mandmcorgis
Camera Crew

I still don’t understand how Direct tv worked it out and dish can’t seem to find a solution.  Dish is going to loose customers to direct tv because they haven’t come to an agreement.  

DISH Employee

We are still working to get these channels back as soon as we can. We recommend checking out DISHpromise.com to submit further feedback to DISH channel advocates who are the ones fighting to restore these channels for you, as well as get in touch with your affected channel stations to let them know you have spoken to DISH already and you would like to see a resolution. We need your voice to help us get these channels back for you. 

tgrycel
Character Actor
Did Dish bother to see if subscribers would be willinge to pay more t for Altitude rather than just cutting us off. How did DirecTV manage to renew a deal with Altitude if it was so bad? Dish got the same offer

DISH Employee

Hey, tgrycel. We strive to provide you the best TV experience at the best possible value. The fact is, the costs for TV regional sports rights in America are currently a poor economic deal.

Highlighted

1Drew
Camera Crew

What a shallow and disgusting response. I find no value in paying $70 per month for having access to 2-3 part time channels that have limited intellectual value. I signed up to receive regional sports  channels not 75 channels that I would not participate in watching unless a gun was held to my head. Shame on you for this arrogant response. And another thing when this channel was removed you made no effort to compensate my distress. So what makes you think that a sane being will continue to pay for your service when the contract is met? I will be contacting the FCC over this issue.

DISH Employee

I hear you, 1Drew, and I will definitely make sure to share your feedback with our home office. And if you would like to provide additional feedback to our Executive Team, which is viewed daily, you are able to do so at the website that we created: dishpromise.com

marymary
Extra
I am canceling Dish December 2. Love Dish but this is a deal breaker. Sorry for all of us.

DISH Employee

marymary, I'm sad to hear you are considering leaving our DISH family due to these negotiations. While we continue to negotiate to bring these channels back for you, I will be ahppy to review your account to see what options we have available to help during this time. Please send a private message so that we can review your account. You can use this link for more detailed information on how to send a private message: https://communities.dish.com/t5/Communities-101/How-To-Send-a-Private-Message/td-p/15039