Don't block my Altitude Sports

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Don't block my Altitude Sports

1Drew
Camera Crew

So my scheduler says altitude has remove this channel… More misleading crap from dish network. I feel like I was  conned into signing a contract with the thought the altitude network would be a part of the contract. Now they’re telling me oh no you have to honor the contract even though they don’t honor keeping altitude. I have been a long time dish customer used to have great service now they are the worst can’t wait to get rid of them.

1Drew
Camera Crew

I do not believe your corporate script altitude claims that you are the ones that are the problem.

Highlighted

1Drew
Camera Crew

Fair agreements? As a customer I have to pay for all kinds of crap that I never win watch on my last dying day. One of the few channels I enjoy is altitude. More BS corporate Script I find you people lie. 

Blkhawk3
Extra
I think these dish providers need to do all they can to remain relevant. Sports and Altitude Sports are one of the few and main reasons I remain a Dish Customer. I have Prime and Netflix, etc. and think about canceling Dish often. I really only keep it for sports programming. If I need to find alternate ways to view the Avs and Nuggs then I’m done. It will be the tipping point to move on. It was a good run with Dish, I enjoyed our time together but relationships change.

1Drew
Camera Crew

I concur dish does not want to pay a fair price for regional sports networks I want out of my contract. 

DISH Employee

I know having a channel taken down due to dispute is definitely pretty frustrating! We are not the only provider this is happening to. Altitude Sports is also gone dark on DIRECTV and Comcast. We would be more than happy to see is there is anyway that we can help. Can you send us a Private Message please? If you're not sure how to do that, we have a guide right here: https://communities.dish.com/t5/Communities-101/How-To-Send-a-Private-Message/td-p/15039

Hockeyfan1
Extra

I will cancel my Dish. It's the only way they learn

@CalebS wrote:

Hello tgrycel. I completely understand where you're coming from, and I would definitely be pretty frustrated if a channel I enjoyed was taken down due to a dispute too.We continue to work with Altitude Sports to find a fair agreement for the return of their channels, which they removed. As Altitude Sports blocks DISH customers, they have also removed their channel from DIRECTV and Comcast.

Nugglove
Character Actor
Me too

tgrycel
Character Actor
But it doesn't stop with Altitjde, now all the Foxsports Channrls are gone yoo. Are you planning on reimbursing us because wed are paying the sports package premium. I do expect my bill to be adjusted

Checo44
Extra

It's almost tiem to end my dish network subscription. DO NOT BLOCK MY AVS