Customers still being held hostage

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customers still being held hostage

mobass99
Character Actor
57 days and still no Hearst local channels. No updates, no information. Dishpromise .com last update was March 23rd, At least give us some updates.
4 Replies

Re: Customers still being held hostage

DISH Employee
We know and understand how much this impacts you - friends & family. As of today, we do not have an ETA of this. However, when it is settled, you will suddenly see the channel again. We are working around the clock and very hard for you, in getting this settled.

Please be assured your feedback is being heard and forwarded.We are happy to review your account. Please private message your account/phone and 4 digit PIN.

DISH Employee
Great news! We are pleased to announce effective today, Wednesday, 04/26/17, we have reached an agreement with Hearst Television and their channels have been restored.! Thanks for your patience and understanding!

mobass99
Character Actor
thank you

JazzAzz
Camera Crew
KatyC wrote:
Great news! We are pleased to announce effective today, Wednesday, 04/26/17, we have reached an agreement with Hearst Television and their channels have been restored.! Thanks for your patience and understanding!

I hope that Dish did not give in too greatly. Between nbc.com and hulu, Greedy Hearst could have KISS my BOOTIE, because I have been able to watch all my FAV shows on NBC, except for the, Steve Harvey Show, not streamed anywhere as far as I know.