Court TV?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Court TV?

caseyst
Character Actor

Court TV has announced it will be returning to business as usual on May 1, 2019.  The re-launch will be available to cable, satellite, over the air, etc.  Will Dish be carrying Court TV?   We deserve *something* for putting up with the HBO/Cinemax fiasco!

https://www.adweek.com/tvnewser/court-tv-is-returning-in-may-and-will-reach-more-than-half-of-u-s-tv...

16 Replies

Re: Court TV?

Chadt4141
Screen Writer
Usuallydont get releases until about 72 hours prior.

DISH Employee

Hello caseyst! Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I will be happy to forward this information to our Programming Team for consideration.

TerriJohnson
Character Actor
I really want Court TV. I will definitely change providers if Dish doesn’t carry it.
Tags (1)

DISH Employee

Thank you for your input, TerriJohnson! I've submitted this request on your behalf as well.

pmtrusty
Character Actor
I’m really hoping DISH adds COURT TV to their lineup— I would hate to change providers but will if you don’t add COURT TV by May 1,2019!! There is NO REASON for DISH not to add COURT TV— I’m very surprised you aren’t on top of this- you new it was airing May 1,2019!! Please don’t disappoint your customers- we have been devoted to you— you should be devoted to your customers!!!!

bobC
Audio Engineer

@pmtrusty wrote:
I’m really hoping DISH adds COURT TV to their lineup— I would hate to change providers but will if you don’t add COURT TV by May 1,2019!! There is NO REASON for DISH not to add COURT TV— I’m very surprised you aren’t on top of this- you new it was airing May 1,2019!! Please don’t disappoint your customers- we have been devoted to you— you should be devoted to your customers!!!!

I'm with you @pmtrusty. Hopefully, we won't be disappointed.

bobC
Audio Engineer

Any word yet if COURT TV will be on DISH?

It is set to resume on May 8th.

DISH Employee

Hi there, bobC! Currently we do not have information on if we will carry COURT TV, but I'd be happy your interest in seeing this channel to our corporate programming team!  You can stay up to date on our programming offers by checking our channel lineup here: https://www.mydish.com/programmingguides 

Highlighted

amtmall
Extra

I want COURT TV bad!!!!  I have missed it over the years.  I called in to dish today and the guy didn't know anything about it.  Something had said channel 242 which is TRU.  But when I looked at Monday & Tuesday schedule, comic shows. ...Really?  Come on.  Get it for us.  Here is hoping!!