Highlighted

Re: Cinemax and HBO brought back to Dish when

NooNoo
Character Actor
What's about to be permanent is him leaving Dish. This happens way too much

dwchilders
Extra

Dish would have had to raise prices or lose profit to cover the mandatory % that HBO required. It's very easy for you to access HBO now through other providers a la carte, or directly through HBO now, so why would any company make that deal? 

sct
Extra
It's been two without HBO or Cinemax. I think your customers would like a status update. Dish Promise doesn't give you much information. Are you close? Not Close? Are you in negotiations or not even at the table? Please don't tell me you're working on it because that's what I've heard for the last two months. UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE!!

Chadt4141
Screen Writer
Due to confidentiality clauses, that is about as much as they can put out.

NooNoo
Character Actor
I should be an actor. Anything for a 47 year old male redneck from South Mississippi?

Also canceling when my contract runs out. 

Southernmel7
Camera Crew

I will have to leave DISH, if it doesn’t come back on.  And I really like dish, but have to have HBO.

DISH Employee

Southernmel7, we would hate to lose you as a valued DISH customer. We are working to reach a mutual agreement to restore the channels as soon as possible. For any updates as they become available please visit www.dishpromise.com.

drscottd
Character Actor

I've been a loyal customer since Charlie shot the first satellite in outer space, but my patience is wearing thin.  If nothing else, not only should you not charge me for services you're not providing, but you should discount the premium channels I'm subscribing to.  The free replacement is a joke.  I'll consider breaking the contract if not resolved soon - as far as I'm concerned, you're in breach of the contract for not delivering the content. 

DISH Employee

drscottd, we do appreciate you being with us for so long and I understand these contract disputes are frustrating. I'd like to review your account and see what options we may have for you. Please send me a private message with your phone number and 4 digit security code.