Channel names and channel numbers

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Channel names and channel numbers

gcotterl
Character Actor

Why doesn't Dish have a link that shows the channel-numbers for every channel name?

15 Replies

Re: Channel names and channel numbers

peggyrh
Associate Producer

gcotterl
Character Actor

i want the channel-names and channel-numbers available in AT200 (the link also contains channels in AT250)

Chadt4141
Associate Producer
Skip over the ones that only have a purple box.

gcotterl
Character Actor

I made a list of all channels in the AT120, AT120+ and AT200 packages, in the DISH Movie Pack add-on and my locals.

(My Zip Code is 92504).

When I compare the channels in my list with the the channels displayed in "My Channels", MANY channels are MISSING from my list.

What am I doing wrong?

Chadt4141
Associate Producer
What is a couple of examples?

gcotterl
Character Actor

ICTV 81, REAL 94, MLBSZ 153, KTLA 233, LHN 407, USCE 849, SHPLC 882, BYUTV 9403, OLYMP 9943, LOCAL 34, EPIC 85, DEAL 95, MALL 123, EPSNA 145, WAPAA 826, CUBAM 851, CINEL 865 CNTRO 832, STDIO 349

Chadt4141
Associate Producer
Some of those channels are seasonal, some require an additional subscription, and some sound like you may not have the orbital position.

For example, ShopLC I believe has been discontinued.

gcotterl
Character Actor

Where can I CURRENT lists of channel-numbers and channel-numbers?

I subscribe to AT200, the DISH Movie Pack and local channels (my zip code is 92504)

DISH Employee

I'm seeing LHN should definitely be in your programming package, along with most of the others. When you try going to one of those channel numbers by typing it in from live TV, do you get a message on your screen or does it skip?

Your local channels can be looked up here: https://www.mydish.com/upgrades/local#findlocals