Change programming

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change programming

webelder
Costume Designer

Will one of you good people at Dish C/S please make a programming change for me..?? I have to get my bill down for a month or two. I wish to cancel my existing programming lineup (Top120 I believe) and cancel HBO for now. Then please give me the FLEX PACK $34.99 AND the DISH MOVIE PACK SPECIAL of $5.00 a month for six months.(I received this offer in an email)...Please make these changes immediately and adjust my bill accordingly. Thank you very much....

My account number
Phone

Mod edit. Please refrain from posting personal information in public. -Matt G.

Tags (1)
9 Replies

Re: Change programming

Chadt41411
Casting Director
You’ll want to remove your private information from the public here, and PM them. They’ll have some disclosures for you. You may need a new Smart Card before you can get the Flex Pack.

TrenThom86
Character Actor
Have you tried to change it yourself on mydish.com? You should be able to change programming on there. Sometimes if you remove something they will even offer it to you at a discount for 6 months or so.

stile99
Cinematographer
At one time, changing to Flex Pack was not an option online. I do not know if this is still the case.

DISH Employee
webelder wrote:
Will one of you good people at Dish C/S please make a programming change for me..?? I have to get my bill down for a month or two. I wish to cancel my existing programming lineup (Top120 I believe) and cancel HBO for now. Then please give me the FLEX PACK $34.99 AND the DISH MOVIE PACK SPECIAL of $5.00 a month for six months.(I received this offer in an email)...Please make these changes immediately and adjust my bill accordingly. Thank you very much....

My account number
Phone

[b:l4g2cos9][i:l4g2cos9]Mod edit. Please refrain from posting personal information in public. -Matt G.[/i:l4g2cos9][/b:l4g2cos9]

I can help you with this programming change. Can you please send me a PM with the account number and 4 digit PIN?

webelder
Costume Designer
Information requested was sent PM to SamanthaF at 11:45 am. I hope I did it correctly.

webelder
Costume Designer
I am still waiting for Ms.Fisher..or anybody..to change my programming as I requested. I still have the same programming as I had previously. PLEASE I need for these changes to take place asap. I sent the info requested then answered Ms.Fishers reply and yet nothing has changed. Somebody please check into this for me. Thank you...

Chadt41411
Casting Director
She won’t be back until tomorrow. You may have sent it before she was off, but she may not have had enough time to address it immediately. You should get a response tomorrow.

DISH Employee
webelder wrote:
I am still waiting for Ms.Fisher..or anybody..to change my programming as I requested. I still have the same programming as I had previously. PLEASE I need for these changes to take place asap. I sent the info requested then answered Ms.Fishers reply and yet nothing has changed. Somebody please check into this for me. Thank you...

Can you please send me a PM with the account information so I can assist you with this programming change?

stile99
Cinematographer
Options available if you need something done immediately include phone or chat. If you need something done but time is not a factor, email is an option, as is social media or this site. This is because phone and chat are a back and forth medium with no or short lag time between each side. Email, social media, and this site of course are asynchronous, and there will be a lag time between responses. If time is a factor, asynchronous communication wouldn't be my first choice.

tl;dr: Need it done now? Call. Need it done almost now? Chat.