cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't seem to subscribe to Hopper Arcade

Kmlaw4
Character Actor

Hi,

I'm trying to subscribe to the Hopper Arcade.  I just had Dish installed yesterday.  We have Hopper with Sling in the living room and two Joeys...one in the bedroom and one in the basement.  I'm trying to subscribe to the Hopper Arcade.  I tried through the Apps on the TV and it sends me over to My Account.  I scroll through the options for adding on things and I don't see the Hopper Arcade subscription listed.  I tried going to the Hopper Arcade channel and hit "Subscribe" that way, and it does the same thing.  It sends me to My Account.  I tried going on to mydish.com and I can't even find it there.  Did Dish do away with Hopper Arcade?  If not, how do I add it?  Thank you.

Kelly

9 Replies

Re: Can't seem to subscribe to Hopper Arcade

stxisbest1
Camera Crew

If you just got it installed it could take up to 72 hours for all the features available to load. 

DISH Employee

Hi, Kmlaw4! Were you able to get the Hopper Arcade added after the first nightly update? 

You receiver will also need to be connected to the Internet to add this to your account through the Hopper, and to use the feature. 

Kmlaw4
Character Actor
I am connected to the internet. I haven't tried it yet though. I was thinking of waiting the 72 hours first.

DISH Employee

Okay. If you have any issues adding it through the Hopper or myDISH.com, you can also reach out to me in a Private Message with your account information and I'd be happy to get it added for you. 

To add it on mydish.com, log on to your account, then go to the "My Programming" tab on the left side of the screen. Select the "add-on" option and it will be listed under the Games section of that page. 

Kmlaw4
Character Actor
I just tried. Still can't yet, but I don't think it's been 72 hours yet. Just had it installed Saturday afternoon.

DISH Employee

Hi again, Kmlaw4. Just checking back to see if you were able to get the Hopper Arcade added to your account.

Kmlaw4
Character Actor

Pamela,

No, I was not able to get subscribed to it.  I tried this morning.  I'm not sure what the issue is and it's about three days now.  Can you help?  Thank you.

Kelly

DISH Employee

Absolutely! Can you send me a Private Message with the phone number on your account and the 4 digit PIN?

Kmlaw4
Character Actor

Pam,

Just sent it to you.  Thanks.