CHANNEL 7 boston area

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CHANNEL 7 boston area

turnheim
Extra

Has somebody an idea if we will get channel 7 back?

I am considering canceling my contract, as I realy want it back.

I can use directtv and will have it again.

3 Replies

Re: CHANNEL 7 boston area

DISH Employee

Hello, turnheim. We would never want to see you leave our DISH Family due to this dispute. Sunbeam is demanding an unreasonable rate increase which is nearly more than double what we currently pay for their stations. DISH offered to extend the contract so viewers would not be impacted but Sunbeam refused this offer.

turnheim
Extra

Hello

Your answer is trying to make your problem my problem. I have a contract and purchased it under specific expectations. You are no longer fullfilling my expectations. It is not my problem why Channel 7 is no longer available. I am paying you to see channel 7. and I want to continue seeing channel 7. You are just admitting that your have not done your home work.

So I need to go somewhere else. It seems I need to wait until my contract is done before I can do this.

DISH Employee

We are doing all that we can to get it back and at a fair rate for our DISH family. We would be happy to explore what options that we have available to help. If you're interested, can you send us a Private Message with your phone number and 4-digit PIN please? 

If you're not sure how to do that, we have a guide located right here: https://communities.dish.com/t5/Communities-101/How-To-Send-a-Private-Message/td-p/15039