CBS Network lockout

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: CBS Network lockout

Starla
Extra
I am so ready to drop dish for disrupting and not respecting the patrons who pay,extra mind you, to get our local channels and CBS is the major channel I watch! I don’t care what their supposed reason is . It is clearly all about their profit and squeezing a dome out. To me holding the customer hostage for not having access we pay for to our local channels is absolutely wrong. There is no explanation that they can provide me for this. I hope they actually see this and read it with the fact if I have to miss my cbs shows I may just quit dish altogether

DISH Employee

We definitely get how much the channel negotiations impact you, Starla, and definitely don't want to see you leave our DISH Family. If you'd like to send a Private Message with your account/phone number and 4 digit security code, I'll be happy to see what options are available to help make up for the loss of content. 

Here are the steps for sending a Private Message: 

https://communities.dish.com/t5/Communities-101/How-To-Send-a-Private-Message/td-p/15039

Re: CBS Dispute

Recon
Extra
Why don’t you as a responsible corporate member of the broadcast industry negotiate in good faith and get it done. You don’t read the messages from your customers were extremely upset with your negotiations. Get it done or lose everyone.

Hyme407
Extra
What i find equally disturbing is the ridiculous propaganda type commercial on CBS. It is full of lies, misleadind statements, and misinformation. They are so bold as to tell customers to buy a antenna and instructions for watching. I wanted local channels when i signed up. It is sad when some arrogant Dish executive choses prophit over customers especially when pay televisionis losing a million customers a year. Suicide.

Hyme407
Extra
You are obviously Dish management of completely swallowed the BS infomercial that dish put out.

jbarczew
Extra

Have you noticed that after the first of the year the dish bill is raised at least $5 more.  We started out at suppose to be $29.95 for 2 years; then 4 months later they raised our bill to $59.95 a month.  I complained and they said look in the fine PRINT.  From that it has gone up to $103.02 with a 120 pkg.  I'm tired of this and going to start looking into OTA or something.  Us retirees can't afford this much and especially for 75% of the package we don't use, to boot. We were on DirectTV and they did the same thing. I've had it!

DISH Employee

Hey there, jbarczew! I am sorry to hear you are so dissatisfied with your Dish bill. We always strive to provide a world class experience and your bill is definitely a top priority. I would love to take a look at your account with you to see how we can get you into a package that will help make things a bit easier on your wallet.

To access your account, please send me a private message. Here is a link to show you the steps on how to do this: https://communities.dish.com/t5/Communities-101/How-To-Send-a-Private-Message/td-p/15039

ralphlinda
Extra
I feel equally the way you do!!! It behooves me how they can’t get this together before it even happens. This would have been all solved way before they locked us out!!! The ARE only interested in there profits not there consumers!!! They need to fix this and fast!!!! People are really getting discussed!!!!!

rghren65
Extra

I completely agree with this gentleman's comments. Please settle this dispute as soon as possible!!

Upset1
Extra
After 19 years and paying $12 a month for Networks I’m ready to leave. I can stream the networks for $44.99 on Hulu live with most stations we watch. We already have Hulu so it’s only going to add $28 a month. I’m not happy about losing baseball or fishing shows because of other loss stations. We watch more on CBS than any station.
Dish is charging $3 a month for CBS.
Do you think they are paying that much for customers?