CBS Network KZTV Channel 10 corpus christi

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CBS Network KZTV Channel 10 corpus christi

yayasmith
Character Actor

I've been 70 days plus without  a service, a local CBS channel, that I have paid for.

Please explain why , at the least, I cannot be refunded for a service I have paid for.

6 Replies

Re: CBS Network KZTV Channel 10 corpus christi

yayasmith
Character Actor

Is there  someone at dish, a true customer service representative, where I can call to discuss my situation?    I would consider buying dish satellite Internet service if I knew where this is going.....my other solution is go to Direct but I don't want to fund AT&T.

Who can I call?

Chadt4141
Casting Director
Keep in mind, because no channelbisnguaranteed, and you do not pay on a per channel basis, when a channel is removed you are still receiving what you’re paying for. You do not pay for any specific channel, but for a package sold as subject to change. This will be with any provider.

Does dish have any plans to restore this channel? I need to know if I should look for another service provider.

Chadt4141
Casting Director
It is not Dish’s decision to restore it. You should ask that very same question to the channel owner. They took it away, and they are the only ones that can return it.

Thank you for clearing that up. I will be contacting channel 10 and I encourage everyone to contact the channel

DISH Employee

The fact is, only Sagamore Hill Broadcasting can choose to remove their content from DISH customers. Sagamore Hill Broadcasting is demanding that DISH pay for subscribers that receive Sagamore Hill Broadcasting’s stations over-the-air for free and not from DISH. In order to avoid passing along unnecessary rate hikes to its customers, DISH has refused to comply with such an unreasonable demand. 

Feel free to contact your local station manager, ad sales department or newsroom and let them know that you support DISH. Demand that they end this dispute and get your station back on the air.

yayasmith, I know how much this impacts you and your family. We would certainly hate to lose you as a loyal, valued customer. I am happy to assist you here. I will send you a private message to review your account further.