BBC America on AT 120

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBC America on AT 120

I'm trying to figure out why I don't see BBC America (Ch 135) in my lineup. The rep on chat initially told me it's only available on the 200 and up or through an international add-on. Every link I found for channel lineups show me it's part of the AT 120 package. When I sent the links to the rep, he agreed and sent a refresh which did nothing. He then said he has to file an engineering report which will take 14 days.
Anyone have the info on whether this channel is available. If not, Dish either needs to change all their web pages or honor their posted channel lineups.
3 Replies

Re: BBC America on AT 120

hddn
Visual Engineer
I usually find this link to be pretty accurate:

www.mydish.com/filestream.ashx?ID=17070&inline=true

It doesn't show it in At120.

Thanks for the link. Clearly they're tweaking the lineup pages.
If you go to the compare packages page, BBCA shows up under AT120 sometimes depending on when you look at it. One minute it's there. Refresh the page and it's gone. Check back and it's there again.
[url:3vlei8q6]https://www.mydish.com/upgrades/compare-packages[/url:3vlei8q6].

And this marketing link shows BBCA, one of the reasons I signed up with Dish just a few days ago.
[url:3vlei8q6]https://www.dish.com/packages/[/url:3vlei8q6]
Of course if I want to upgrade to the next tier it's $84.99 instead of $69 because I'm no longer a new customer.

frazay
Extra
We have the AT 120 and until 2 weeks ago, we had BBC America!! We just moved and it has cost a small fortune as we had to have the equipment upgraded and multiple visits from the tech person. Still doesn't work properly. Very disappointed. Been with DISH for almost 20 years. :(

I do not understand why on earth they dropped this from the AT 120 as I have a channel list that is probably only a couple of months old (from the time they sent it to me) and it is listed under the AT 120. Really wishing I had not agreed to re-sign up for another 2 year contract now (this was their option to keep my monthly bill from going up). My family and I are very dissatisfied customers...