Atlanta local channels

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Atlanta local channels

WHB
Extra
About a month ago I changed our programming from America's Everything to either 200 or 250, I can't remember off the top of my head, and also canceled our local channels (Atlanta, GA area). Then my husband realized he would not be able to watch some UGA football games ... so I tried adding back the local channels and it said we would have to call. Just now we talked to someone who said NO Atlanta area dish customers had local channels currently. Is this true? English was not their first language, and they seemed to be reading from a script. I can't find anything online about this. Can someone confirm, because kickoff is at 3:30 LOL.
2 Replies

Re: Atlanta local channels

Cindy1
Character Actor

Good luck! I've been on hold for over 20 min this time.  Trying to set up my receiver (replacement) by myself because DISH refused to send someone.  Chat doesn't work online either.

Highlighted

Re: Atlanta local channels

DISH Employee

WHB, I would be delighted to look into this further and check on what is going on. Can you send me a private message with your phone number and 4-digit pin? 

Here is a link with steps on how to send a private message: https://communities.dish.com/t5/Communities-101/How-To-Send-a-Private-Message/td-p/15039.

Cindy1, were you able to get the receiver installed? If not, can you tell me what step the screen is on?