Anyone else sick of these "Millionaire Success Habits" shows polluting the channel list?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone else sick of these "Millionaire Success Habits" shows polluting the channel list?

ldavis
Extra

Like the subject suggests I'm getting really sick of seeing this show all over the channel lists all of the time.  Show your spammy show once or twice in the middle of the night, but it's 3pm and I'm seeing it everywhere.

DishTV are you listening?

5 Replies

Re: Anyone else sick of these "Millionaire Success Habits" shows polluting the channel lis

Chadt4141
Screen Writer
Dish has no control over the programming that is aired. They only rebroadcast the signal as sent from the channel owner. You would want to let the channel owner know how you feel.

Re: Anyone else sick of these "Millionaire Success Habits" shows polluting the channel list?

DISH Employee

Thank you for reaching out to us with your concerns. We appreciate your feedback. As a pay-TV provider, DISH does not have control over the content played on the channels in your subscription. There would be no way for us to change that for you. If you are interested, you may be able to find the website for the specific channel to let them know you'd like to see a bit more variety in their commercial choices.

Re: Anyone else sick of these "Millionaire Success Habits" shows polluting the channel lis

ldavis
Extra

Please don't take the following personal by the way (just to set the tone of my reply), but...

While I have no doubt you're factually correct, please don't make it sound as though DishTV is powerless to affect or impact the quality of the content that they broadcast (or re-broadcast).  At least keep this in mind: the problem I described (channels full of crappy content that nobody wants to watch) is exactly one of the reasons that the satellite and cable TV industry is losing so many customers right now.

If you're happy with your answer then don't worry about it; but don't be surprised when people like me get annoyined as they flip through the channel guide and see the same ridiculous garbage listed 30 times  and leave for online based service providers like Netflix or Hulu.

Chadt4141
Screen Writer
They really do not have any control over that content. It would be like getting upset at your ISP over content you find on the internet. They only provide the access to it, what is on there, they have no control over.

d4g4m
Visual Engineer

A good example of how a channel goes garbage fast is 'Get' , a sony channel. When first getting a channel, they showed old movies 24/7 It didn't last long. They started showing half hour programming and now they stop programming at 3AM and show infomercials.