Adding channels

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding channels

I wouñd love for Dish to have the option to add a few channels to my service without having to pay. What I am meaning is like the kids pack of $10 I have over half the channels in my service already and I am only wanting to add Nickalodeon and Disney JR. Why would I want to pay $10 for only the 2 channels I don't have and add the channels I do have for extra? Please add those 2 channels without charge!
Tags (2)
7 Replies

Re: Adding channels

Chadt4141
Casting Director
Because those are two of the most expensive channels out of all the channels. It’s a point you have to decide are those 2 channels worth $10 to you? Supply and demand. By the way, you do not get that option at all with any other provider.

But then why pay that $10 for the channels you already have In that packet? Those two channels should come in already included especially with the pricing that Dish already has. If Dish wants more clients then add those two channels for a decent rate especially when it's the most watched. I would love those two channels for my child since she watches them on Hulu.

Chadt4141
Casting Director
Because channel owners decide which packages channels go in contractually, and providers such as Dish must oblige.

I would like to see added to the Dish TV package:

COZI TV
Antenna TV
Warner Brothers (currently on Roku)
GAC
Retro TV

Chadt4141
Casting Director
They already carry GAC, and WB no longer exists as a channel. Online streaming may be a different story, but not linear tv. It is now CW

jmabro
Extra
I also would greatly appreciate adding COZI TV and Antenna TV. Please.

DISH Employee

Thank you for the suggestions! I will be happy to forward this up to our Programming Team! We are always working towards providing the best viewing experience!