AHC

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AHC

Gcatlett
Character Actor
I got an email saying that this channel was to be in HD on the 12th. It is isn't as of 10am. Curious about when it will show.
16 Replies

Re: AHC

stile99
Cinematographer
Using Eastern time zone, there's still over half of the 12th remaining. Using Dish's time zone, which I believe to be Mountain, that's another two hours added on to that.

tl;dr: It's a tad early to be concerned.

Gcatlett
Character Actor
You're right. I was thinking midnight for some reason. Duh on me. LOL.

Chadt41411
Casting Director
They had mentioned on Facebook that most programming is changed at 5 pm EST.

fredgarv
Extra
I'm on the west coast and it's 7pm. I got the same email and was surprised that no HD. so I called dish, they guy said he had NO information on this. he said he gets updates every day, and he sees nothing about AHC being in HD. typical. direct tv is no better, comcast is no better. they all have us by the balls and there is nothing you can do.

I actually tried to switch to direct tv this week so I could get NFL sunday ticket. but the dish installer said direct tv could not install the dish on my house because of trees blocking the signal. but he said you can get stand alone NFL sunday ticket streaming if you can't use a dish because of line of sight issues. so I called direct tv about this. got transfered 4 times, and nobody knew anything about this or would not help me, or just flat out lied to me. but if you go to their website, it's right there, NFL sunday ticket.tv and it says available to people who can't use a dish. but nobody in customer service would help me or denied it even existed! why? because they have been told to not sell it to you because they want people to buy their packages and 2 year contracts. totally crazy.

zippyfrog
Character Actor
As of the time I am writing this, AHC is in HD but it is on channel 9570. Not sure why it isn't on 195 yet

fredgarv
Extra
zippyfrog wrote:
As of the time I am writing this, AHC is in HD but it is on channel 9570. Not sure why it isn't on 195 yet

yep, there it is, must be a technical problem. thanks a bunch! but I can't believe that there own customer service knows nothing about it being in HD? and can't help you a bit.

compwrench
Character Actor
I used chat today 07/12/2017 and was told AHC HD is not offered. I told them about the email, plus the AHC channel page says HD. They said would check again. Came back and said tomorrow. They email I received 07/11/2017 at 4:07 PM said tomorrow, so that would be the 12th, not the 13th.

redlite
Costume Designer
Thanks zippyfrog, HD on 9570

zippyfrog
Character Actor
It's now live on 195 in HD as well.