ACC Network

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: ACC Network

vahokie
Extra

Been a DISH customer over 20 years but not adding the ACC network may be the tipping point to make a switch.  You carry the other major conferences - please add the ACC.

RobF
Extra

Also extremely concerned about Dish not carrying ACC Network.  Would seriously consider going back to DirecTV if this is not available on Dish by end of August.

DISH Employee

Robf,  if you'd like to send me a private message with your account number, I'd be glad to submit a channel request on your behalf.

mdavis30621
Extra

I'm a relatively new DISH subscriber, but I will be paying the penaly to change providers if ACC Network is not avaialble by GT/Clemson game. 

edsmith59
Character Actor

I am still holding out hope that DISH will make the correct decision here to add the ACC Network before the launch.  The time is running short and I will be contacting an alternate provider very soon if this does not happen.

DISH Employee

Hey, mdavis30621 and edsmith59! Feel free to send me a private message with your phone number and 4-digit pin, so we can add your account to the requested list for the ACC Network. Thanks for reaching out! 

tcrosby
Character Actor

Me too!  Add ACC Network, please!

tcrosby
Character Actor

Totally agree!  Add ACC Network.

tcrosby
Character Actor

Any update?