ACC Network

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: ACC Network

I too will be considering alrenatives if Dish makes a poor decision on ACCN.

DISH Employee

We would hate to see you leave the DISH family, PublicStellar. I do hope we are able to add this channel to our line up in the future. 

Ledford5
Character Actor
Any update Dish? I’ve read multiple requests but no answers yet?

DISH Employee

No update yet, Ledford5. You can check our Channel updates page though, as soon as we have any information about new channels it'll be here: https://www.mydish.com/perks/channel-updates

Vtvalaw
Extra
Please add the ACC Network, and soon, so that viewers know it will be available in a month and a half, and do not have to cancel and move to your competition.

wookstyle
Extra

ACC! ACC! Please add ACC Network to the sports package! All the other conference networks are here, so why not us? NW Florida is FSU country (I am a Georgia Tech alum), and all the new suscribers down here would jump on it in a heartbeat!!

DISH Employee

wookstyle, if you'd like to send me a private message with your account number, I'd be glad to submit a channel request on your behalf. 

trvt1964
Extra
I have been a satisfied dish customer for many years. However, losing HBO and Cinemax plus the possibility of not picking up the ACC Network will force me to end my long association with Dish Network which I really don’t want to do. Please work out your problems with HBO and Cinemax and pick up the ACC. Network so that I can stay a satisfied Dish Network customer.

cfurn
Character Actor

Add me to the list of customers who need ACC Network. This is a make or break deal.

DISH Employee

You got it, cfurn! If you would like your account specifically tagged as interested, please send me a private message so I can get your account information. 

Here is a link to show you the steps on how to send a private message: https://communities.dish.com/t5/Communities-101/How-To-Send-a-Private-Message/td-p/15039