ACC Network

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ACC Network

martyconnelly
Costume Designer

I am hoping that the ACC Network will be available to DISH customers when it debuts in August 2019.  Especially to those of us that live in the ACC area.  Thanks for your consideration.

65 Replies

Re: ACC Network

DISH Employee

Hello, I will be glad to put in a channel request to let our back office you'd like to see ACC in our lineup. You can also post a request in our new communities forum in the "Programming Requests" section of the "Other" category on the top left. Here is a link: http://bit.ly/2Ev8Hw2

tomd
Character Actor

It is annoying to me that DirectTV will carry the ACC Network, but Dish has made no move toward adding it.  As a huge ACC sports fan, I will be forced to end 12 years of loyal subscription to Dish and sign on with DirectTV if it is not available by August 22.  There are a lot of people out there who feel the same way.

brayhaven
Character Actor

Yes. May have to go back to directv.  Too bad. We switched to dish after 20 years, and like it here.  But no excuse not to have the ACC Network on Dish.  

Highlighted

martyconnelly
Costume Designer

Looks like there are alot of us ACC fans that aren't very happy that Dish has not made a commitment to include the ACC Network.  I really don't want to have to make a change but if the ACC isn't included I won't have a choice.

Beeski
Character Actor

Dish, this is a make or break decision for a lot of us ACC fans.  I will reduce my Dish plan (I get everything) or cancel if you are not carrying the ACC Network from the beginning.  Clemson, the Defending NCAA Champions vs. my team, Georgia Tech.  You carry the SEC, Big10, Pac12 and Longhorn networks.  Please do not mess this up for the millions of us who follow our teams from the conference with the reigning Football and Basketball Champs.

edsmith59
Costume Designer

I am a LONG time Dish customer as well, but I will definitely be exploring other options if you do not pick up the ACC Network.  The conference has the current national champions in the two biggest revenue sports in Football and Basketball and it would be a shame if the channel is not added.  I am counting on DISH making the right decision!

caseyj1949
Character Actor

I understand that a negotiation process is likley ongoing with ESPN, but since you have SEC, B1G & PAC12, I see no reason you cannot reasonably be expected to also offer the ACC Network.  Please note that August 1 is my cut-off date to switch to DirecTV to make sure I have time to get the installation before the football season kickoff on 8/29.

Flemingb1
Character Actor

I hate to change but without the ACC Network I will have no choice. Dish carries the other sports networks. Step up dish before you lose a lot of customers that live and pull for the acc teams.

DISH Employee

Good afternoon. At this time, we do not have any updates on the ACC Network. However, I will definitely let our Programming Team know about your interest in adding this channel to our channel lineup. I will submit a Programming Request Form that will go directly to our Programming Team. Thanks for your suggestion!