ABC blackout

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ABC blackout

SuzieB
Extra
What is going on with my local ABC channel (3) in the panhandle of FL? Left another provider for the blackout problems!!
5 Replies

Re: ABC blackout

Chadt4141
Supporting Role
If you keep switching because of blackouts, you’ll be switching quite often. That’s exactly what the channel owners want, so they can charge more, and what providers don’t want, to be able to negotiate fair prices for you.

DISH Employee

Hello, SuzieB. We don't currently have any reports of a blackout with a local ABC in your area. We definitely want to look into this and see what is going on with your channel 3. Please feel free to send us a private message so that we can look into this together. https://communities.dish.com/t5/Communities-101/How-To-Send-a-Private-Message/td-p/15039

baldman1
Cinematographer

@SuzieB wrote:
What is going on with my local ABC channel (3) in the panhandle of FL? Left another provider for the blackout problems!!

They're working on the towers because of the FCC repack. WFGX is also out if you haven't noticed. Hello from Valparaiso FL.Heart

baldman1
Cinematographer

Chad where are you going to go now that they're shutting down?

@Chadt4141 wrote:
If you keep switching because of blackouts, you’ll be switching quite often. That’s exactly what the channel owners want, so they can charge more, and what providers don’t want, to be able to negotiate fair prices for you.

Chadt4141
Supporting Role
Everywhere. I don’t visit this page too often anymore. Haven’t for multiple months, unfortunately due to their login procedures. I mentioned it when they launched this new website, but nothing changed.