3 month premiums offer removed early

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3 month premiums offer removed early

Junglecub
Character Actor

3 months of premiums at no charge is a joke started service on feb 2 shut off channels april 14th cause i got message to change package for may would be charged for premiums so i took them out so i wouldnt be charged and they already took them off said i canceled them and they cant add them back thats bad service verly over 2 months and im already pissed i think they are in breech of contract 3 months of premiums that i got 2 and half months its not right

4 Replies

Re: 3 month premiums offer removed early

Chadt4141
Casting Director
There is no breach of contract, especially since you removed them.

DISH Employee

I'm very sorry to see that you have had this experience and would like to take a look into your account with you to review any options we may have available. Send us a private message with your phone number and four digit security pin so we can get that started. 

Junglecub
Character Actor
Lol whatever its never a breech when it involves big company against a little guy right? You guys advertised false and i was told my 3 months was about up so come first of may it would of been a riduculous amount of money added to bill that i couldn't afford most companies have enough knowledge to know by the persons account that they shouldnt have been taken off till 3 months was up say what you want and its moot anyway i got bigger fish to fry now with loosing locals i will leave dish sooner or later hopefully sooner than later i have a lot of family and friends and you can bet dish isnt getting any recommdatiins here 3 thumbs down for sure

DISH Employee

We hate to see you unsatisfied with your DISH service, Junglecub. If you'd like to send a Private Message with your account/phone number and 4 digit security code, we'll be happy to see what options we have available to help make a better experience! 

Here are the steps to send a Private Message: https://communities.dish.com/t5/Communities-101/How-To-Send-a-Private-Message/td-p/15039