unbelievable lack of service

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unbelievable lack of service

slivers21
Extra
Dish lost two consecutive payments that I made through my bank online bill pay service. We discovered this on January 25, I have made at least 15-20 phone calls over 3 weeks and have accomplished zero to date. I even did a conference call with my bank on the other line to confirm dates, times , electronic trace numbers for the two transactions. Still zero results. Then my banks bill pay provider faxed records, I have the date and time of "successful transmission", still no results as Dish can't find the fax. 4 days later my bank, and I both send faxes with the records, again no results.

I have been a customer since 2006, not one late payment in 11 years, now I am getting notices that I am seriously past due and subject to service interruption even as you continue to "investigate" my lost payments. You have got to be joking.

Soon to be a direct tv customer if this is not resolved in the next 24 hours.
2 Replies

Re: unbelievable lack of service

Will you please send me a PM with your phone number and 4 digit PIN so that I can review this?
---------------------------------
Matt "Speedy" Gonzales | Moderator

Re: unbelievable lack of service

slivers21
Extra
update: 5 days later, 4 more phone calls, still zero results. Now I am told that I need to use a different fax number than the one I was given multiple times from Dish (not to mention, why in the world do they still use fax exclusively?).

Also was told that the service rep I have been speaking to can not call me today since it is a Holiday, they can receive phone calls but are not allowed to make phone calls - company policy.

You guys are setting records for having the worst service I have ever encountered.