memorial day weekend ruined

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

memorial day weekend ruined

minddyy
Extra
I just wanted to share my experience with dish.

for the last three months I have been making payments on my tv. and for the last three months they have not been going through.

so today I revieved a message on my tv that 2 months of payments have not been received. the tv prompts me to make a payment............................so, I make the payment for 149.00.

one hour later the message comes up again that I need to make the payment..................I notice a phone number on the message and call it. the automated message prompts me to make a payment after that I am able to get through to a rep. the rep comes on the phone and I again report that my payment did not go when I tried to pay on the tv. the rep informs me that there are 2 payments pending.

the rep further explains that since the payments are pending nothing can be done to refund one of the payments..........Id like to thank dish for ruining my weekend...........................this is absolutely unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAT TO GO DISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 Reply

Re: memorial day weekend ruined

DISH Employee
I really want to get a better look to see what can be done on my end. Will you PM Me with the phone number and 4-digit PIN to get started?