dish bill too high

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dish bill too high

lr123456
Extra

yes, my contract expired a month or so ago, and my bill increased almost 30%. I am thinking about cancelling to go to a cheaper service but would like to discuss this with someone.

6 Replies
Highlighted

Re: dish bill too high

peggyrh
Casting Director

Need to call and ask for retention to see what they will offer.  Be aware that you often need to agree to a new 2 yr agreement to get discounts.

DISH Employee

Hey there, lr123456. We would be delighted to take a look at your account to see what options we have available to help with your monthly rate. If you would like to, please send us a Private Message so we can look into this together. https://communities.dish.com/t5/Communities-101/How-To-Send-a-Private-Message/td-p/15039

Dazed1
Costume Designer
Might as well check it out. Been with dish for almost 20 yrs. Got fox sports taken away from me without any discount

DISH Employee

We absolutely get how much the channel negotiations impact you, Dazed1. If you'd like to send us a private message with your account information, we'll be happy to see what options are available to help make up for the loss of content. 

Dazed1
Costume Designer
I’m sorry. But there is nothing that can be done other than a agreement with Sinclair to allow fsn to air on dish again.

DISH Employee

We completely understand where you're coming from. If you change your mind and would like us to take a look, please don't hesitate to reach out. Have a wonderful rest of your evening, Dazed1!